Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Sorry it has been so quiet here lately at "Notes from the Bench" -- my hobbies are getting in the way of my hobbies! Despite having 4800+ photos from a vacation this fall that still need to be edited, I have ignored them in favor of working away at the bench on holiday gifts for family, friends and customers. I've actually missed the hands-on, tactile, griminess of jewelry fabrication -- as I was reminded last evening as I was brushing large amounts of black polishing compound out of my hair and scrubbing the dust off most of my exposed skin.

As you can see above, I am rolling out new branding and packaging. I had wanted a cleaner logo for years, and finally took the time to mock something up. A new website will be rolling out early in the new year.

No comments: